Friday, February 8, 2008

A little Political expression

I rarely do this, and will probably never do it again on this blog: that is, talk of politics. Even at my level. If you are into politics, here is my little blurp, that is all. I mostly just listen, form my judgments, and vote.

My husband likes politics. He's not the type to get into heated arguments, but he will ask you your sources and make sure you can back your opinions with fact. He likes to know what is going on and form educated opinions. This is why I value his information. We learn about it together or he updates me and explains different things so I can form my opinions.
I realize it's a little late to post support for this candidate, but we were for Mitt Romney and are disappointed that he is no longer in the race. There are many whys, and I've linked a few websites that explain those, because this is not one of those websites. We just wanted to give expression to our support. Thanks!

No comments: