Tuesday, December 8, 2009

for that one person...

...who reads my blog but I don't have your email address to send out your Christmas Card:

...so I do email Christmas Letters each year now. Lame, huh? Well, I don't really think so actually. It's not that cards are way too expensive. I mean, I don't want to spend money on them, there are other things I'd rather spend money on. And they don't take all that much time to send, but definately more than an email. But, there is a reason that I actually love my email letters: I love to check my email for the next couple of days after I send the letter. This is the time I write to all my people. You know, the Christmas card people. And for the next couple of days after my letter, I get to hear good things back from all of these people... immediately. You can't do that with a 'snail mail' letter. Isn't that so much fun!

2 comments:

Sheffers said...

Thanks! So cute. I love reading your blog, and your kids are so darling. Merry Christmas.

hairprincess said...

I completely agree its a great idea! So cute too!:)