Wednesday, May 19, 2010

deals to meals!

I love local business...this is my shout out to a great blog/website that I have been a member of for some months now. they find the best of the best deals at all the grocery stores...then you can make your own personalized shopping list...and they tell you if you want to build a food storage, how much for each person, shelf life, etc etc...they also plan meals for the week and give you the shopping list if you want to follow that...I think it's a fantastic service...they aren't coupon oriented, so if you use coupons you are getting an even better deal, but that's why I liked them, cause I don't use coupons. I shop by the deal only, and plan my meals around those BEST deals...so I always save money! check them out by clicking! plus, they have some awesome free giveaways! so if you DO sign up, tell them who sent you (me) and I get entered into their giveaway, AND YOU get entered into their giveaway!

2 comments:

Shayla Shumaker said...

Thanks for the info! Hope you can make it tomorrow, if only to hang out!

Leah said...

If only the service were offered the whole country over...